Fall is coming sounds so much friendlier than “Winter is coming”. Any Game of Thrones fans….anyone? Side note for those you that care, Cameron and I binge watched the entire series up to current in like 2-3 weeks. It was an intense few weeks. It was right after Cameron’s accident so he was laid up in bed and I just sat with him, but this post isn’t about Game of Thrones.
October 1st has to be one of my favorite days of the year. I feel like Cheryl Frasier with her answer of “I’d have to say April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.” when I think about having an obscure favorite day of the year. Here are my reasons for loving October 1st.
- I can officially put out my Halloween decorations.
- October is like THE fall month.
- The weather starts consistently being cooler.
- It is almost leggin’ weather. (If you are unsure of what I am talking about and the rules to leggings please watch this video.It kills me every time!)
- There is pretty much anything you want in pumpkin flavor. Now I need to throw in my 2 cents here. I love pumpkin don’t get me wrong, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin bread, even Harvest Pumpkin ale. The pumpkin craze has got a little out of hand even for me. Not everything should be made in a pumpkin flavor. Just Saying.
So ok you get why I love October 1st. So we are doing a 12 Days of Fall. Starting September 19th we will have a new special available. If you can’t figure it out it will count down to October 1st. The website where the specials will be shown is here. So save it and check in every day for a new special. The specials will stay live till the end of the day October 1st.